I'm going to bite, I'm going to go through my own list.
Here it goes.
- I've had three children
- I still love those three children (no, this is not always a guarantee) and love raising them.
- I've been married...twice.
- I've been divorced once.
- I've owned a home.
- I've lost a home.
- I've been bankrupt
- I've struggled daily to put food on the table for my family.
- I've helped others in need
- I've been at the top as well as at the bottom
- I have a job I enjoy...most days.
- I've been to Hawaii...twice.
- I've been to Chicago, Washington DC, Boston, Maine, Florida...each place means something to me.
- I have a college degree...not a major one, but I did work my ass off for it.
- I've renovated a home with my husband...and we're still married.
- I've worked a ton of really fun jobs and met some fantastic people in the process.
- I not only learned how to work the internet, I've met the most amazing people through it that have become almost like family to me.
I don't see any of my experiences in life as bad, I think they've all helped me to be a better person, to understand what it's like to go through great times...and not so great times.
I look forward to adding many more things to this list and how much fun it will be and the memories that will go with each addition.