Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I'll Bite

Lately I've been seeing a lot of things being said about reverse bucket lists.  I'm not even going to explain what they are because I know that all four people that read this blog already know.

I'm going to bite, I'm going to go through my own list. 

Here it goes.

  • I've had three children
  • I still love those three children (no, this is not always a guarantee) and love raising them.
  • I've been married...twice.
  • I've been divorced once.  
  • I've owned a home.
  • I've lost a home.
  • I've been bankrupt
  • I've struggled daily to put food on the table for my family.
  • I've helped others in need
  • I've been at the top as well as at the bottom
  • I have a job I enjoy...most days.
  • I've been to Hawaii...twice.
  • I've been to Chicago, Washington DC, Boston, Maine, Florida...each place means something to me.
  • I have a college degree...not a major one, but I did work my ass off for it.
  • I've renovated a home with my husband...and we're still married.
  • I've worked a ton of really fun jobs and met some fantastic people in the process.
  • I not only learned how to work the internet, I've met the most amazing people through it that have become almost like family to me.
I know there's more, that I'm forgetting a LOT but that's what comes to mind right now.

I don't see any of my experiences in life as bad, I think they've all helped me to be a better person, to understand what it's like to go through great times...and not so great times. 

I look forward to adding many more things to this list and how much fun it will be and the memories that will go with each addition.

No comments:

Post a Comment